Registration for the UW Electric Car technology Challenge is done in TWO parts
- Online registration
- On-site registration at the event
When teams arrive at the on-site registration, they are expected to provide the following documents in order to register. All forms are available in the Competition Rules and Regulations document.
- Completed Team Registration Form for including the names of all students and teachers/advisors that are attending the event and the names of all drivers.
- Completed Model Release Form for each student and teacher/advisor on the team.
- A copy of the Certificate of Insurance for the team's participation in the event.
- A completed Stationary Inspection Checklist for each vehicle
- A signed Construction Responsibility Waiver for each vehicle.
- Drivers for the 24 volt race need to show a valid driver's license.