Skip to the content of the web site.
is the single location
for your personal files
from several accounts:
- Files are stored on Nexus drive N
- Personal Web pages are on www.eng
- Your disk quota on engfile is at least 300 MB total, for all the above accounts (departments or specific courses may provide additional quota).
- On campus you can Check your quota with the tool on the Windows task bar.
- FTP file access is available through the https://www.nexusmail.uwaterloo.ca Nexus portal (encrypted via SSL). If you want to move more than one file at a time, you can use a secure copy client (e.g. PuTTY) to connect to engage.uwaterloo.ca. You may need to change your Nexus password (e.g. via the myWaterloo portal) before you can connect to engage.